Smith and Wesson Revolver | S&W J-Frame
The Smith & Wesson J Frame Model 642 Airweight NL 38 S&W Special Revolver has an aluminum alloy frame and a snag-free enclosed hammer. It is also rated for continuous +P Use and has no internal lock. smith and wesson revolver
Smith and Wesson Revolvers Features and Benefits
- Double action
- Carbon steel cylinder
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Synthetic grip
- Integral front and rear sights
- Made in USA
- Matte silver finish
- Snag-free enclosed hammer
- No internal lock
- Rated for continuous +P Use
- 5-round capacity
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Action: Double
- Manual Safety: No
- Style: Revolver
- Caliber: .38SW Special +P
What’s in the Box
- Smith & Wesson J Frame Model 642 Airweight NL 38 S&W Special Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information | smith and wesson shield plus
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
GUN SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
As a new gun owner, the first thing you should learn are basic firearm safety rules. Whether you’re at the range or at home, you should always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and know what’s beyond your target. Additionally, you should not rely only on your gun’s safety features. Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
For more gun safety rules and tips, watch this Firearm Safety video and check out this basic firearm safety article from the NSSF.